Layne Financial Team
When it comes to creating comprehensive wealth management plans, Tyler knows how important high-touch and outstanding guidance is to his clients.
As a CERTIFIED FINANICIAL PLANNER™ professional, Tyler is a leader with the Layne Financial team with integrity. He joined Northwestern Mutual in 2006 and specializes in serving physicians, surgeons, dental practitioners, and business owners with their comprehensive security planning.
- CLU® and ChFC® designations (2008)
- CASL® designation (2009)
- CFP® certification (2011)
- Master's of Investment Management and Financial Analysis from Creighton University (2016)
- Master's of Business Administration (2018)
As a lifetime resident of Idaho enjoys golfing, biking, running, hunting, skiing, reading educational books, and spending time with his wife Melanie and their three children, Katelyn, Trenton, and Abby.
Ryan specializes in personal asset allocation, design, portfolio analysis, risk management, and retirement planning. He joined Layne Financial in 2015 with six years of financial advising experience. Ryan is another leader within the Layne Financial team with integrity. Ryan focuses on creating comprehensive wealth plans and guiding clients through clarifying their goals and financial dreams.
- Bachelors in Business Finance with an emphasis in investments and real estate
- FINRA Series 7 securities license (2009)
- CFP® certification (2020)
- Uniform Combined State Law Examination (known as the FINRA Series 66)
- Preferred Portfolio Management Course
- ChFC® designation (2022)
A passionate sports enthusiast, Ryan enjoys running, basketball, golf, and mountain biking. Ryan enjoys vacationing with his wife Dani and his two children, Decker and Avery. The Lee family especially enjoys their annual trip to Disneyland.
Aimee specializes in creating high-touch, seamless client experiences. If you need to open an investment account, transfer, trade, or inquire about account balances, Aimee is involved with our daily operations to ensure each interaction is smooth and efficient.
Aimee has been with Northwestern Mutual since 1992 and joined Layne Financial in 2010. She handles investments and case preparations.
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Series 6 & 63 Securities Registrations
Aimee enjoys reading, traveling, spending time with her children, and golfing.
As the front-line contact for scheduling, questions, and other important administrative tasks, Ashley is the first contact for most of our clients. She loves working with and meeting new people and specializes in creating customer service experiences that exceed expectations.
- 15 years of experience working in accounting offices
- Life and Health Insurance licenses
Ashley spends her time outdoors camping, snowmobiling and kayaking with her husband Kraig and their three kids, Dylon, Sophia, and Easton.
Haylee brings clear direction and team management skills to our office, assisting with insurance policies, opening investment accounts, placing trades, and supporting clients with their questions or updates.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing & Bachelor of Business Administration in Management (2015)
- Active Series 6 and 63 Registrations
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Series 7 License
Haylee enjoys traveling, camping, playing tennis and spending time with her husband and two sons.
Melanie is the direct contact to schedule a phone or face-to-face meeting with Tyler or Ryan. She is the master organizer of calendars, schedules, and high-touch client needs. She’s been with Northwestern Mutual since 2008 and with Layne Financial since 2010.
- Bachelor of Science Recreation Sports Management w/ emphasis in Business Management (2006)
- Life and Health Insurance License
Melanie lives for adventure in the outdoors which include running, hiking, biking, skiing and hunting. She enjoys cooking and spending time with her husband and three children.
Dylan is the newest member of our team as he joined Layne Financial in 2022. He comes with a finance degree from Clemson University with an emphasis in financial planning. He will be meeting with clients as well as preparing and managing financial plans within our office. Dylan has a welcoming personality and will be an asset to providing our clients with a top tier experience.
- Bachelors in Financial Management with emphasis in financial planning
- Series 7 (2020)
Dylan grew up in Myrtle Beach, SC and moved to Twin Falls in 2021. He is newly married as of April 2022 to his wife Amy Grace. In his free time, Dylan enjoys mountain biking, rock climbing, jiu jitsu, running and reading.